Sunday, December 30, 2007

WOOT - it snowed - FINALLY!


I know it's New Year's Eve here, and I should post something about how great this last year was, and how I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in '08, but this blog is really James' thing, so I will let him do that. I do, however, want to share my overflowing joy at the fact that it has been snowing for over two days now. James is a snow scrooge and if he mentions that it's snowing, he is sure not to be happy about it, so I am writing to say that Abby and I are most happy about the arrival of snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO LUCKY! We have to drive over an hour to get to some good snow! We went once but got there late and didn't stay long and traffic was horrible coming home. The coinditions haven't bee good again yet so we are in waiting mode. Now if anything should make anyone a "snow scrooge" it would be all the above. But we LOVE IT and can't wait to go back!

Hank and Co.